Hey guys! Welcome to my blog!
Since I’ll be leaving school in 10 days time, I decided to put together a bucket list for me to complete once I’ve left school! It may seem a little early but these are aspirations I hope to one day achieve!
1. Lose enough weight so I can fit into a size 10 🙂
-I would love to lose enough weight to fit into a 10! I’d feel so confident! XD
-Who doesn’t want to travel? I think my first stop would either be America, Japan or Italy.
3. Learn another Language
-I did start to learn French and really enjoyed it! I want to finish learning French, so I can then learn another language like Japanese, Korean, Spanish or German.
4. Meet someone
-Of course, we have no idea of what life might throw at us…but I’m sure that one day we will all meet someone. 🙂
-This kinda links to meeting someone, but in the future I’d like to start a family of my own 🙂
-I’d love to produce my own music. Whether it be on YouTube or with a record company. I want to share my music with the world and connect with people.
7. O2 Arena
-This links to ‘Music’, but my dream is to perform in the O2 Arena, London. Along with performing in other countries!
8. Professional Cookery
– Hopefully in September, I will start my college course in Professional Catering and will learn to prepare dishes from around the world!
9. Earn enough money to buy my parents a place in Spain.
– My mum and dad LOVE Spain. Every since our holiday in 2015, my parents have adored the place XD. They always speak about getting a place in Spain and moving out there XD. So I want to help them get there. 🙂
10. Earn at least 200 followers on my blog
– I really enjoy writing on my blog and hope to some day become inspiration to others. I want to be some one that others can look up to and become inspired by. So I will start today. On the 6th June 2017. I will achieve 200 followers by the 6th June 2018. Lets do this.
What about you? Do you have a bucket list? Ambitions? Let me know in the comment section below! 😀
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you did enjoy it, give it a like! XD
Also this is post number #4 in the ‘7 day blog post challenge’! Stick around for post #5!