Hey guys! Welcome to my blog!
Everyone needs a bit of encouragement every now and then. Especially during rough times. Believe me, I know. I’ve gone through a few rough times lately and I’ve never really known what to do with myself. The road to recovery is a tough one, that’s for sure.
I thought I’d share some of my favorite quotes with you. Simply because no one deserves to be left in the dark with nothing to encourage them to turn on the light 🙂
- Your mistakes do not define you.
They certainly do not. Only you can define you.
- Never compare your reality to others. Everyone has their own journey they take.
Don’t compare yourself to someone else. By doing that, you damage yourself emotionally. You are perfect the way you are.
- Never let them change you.
You are you. Don’t let anyone tell you different.
- Every day is a new beginning, Treat it that way.
Everyday is a new beginning. It’s a page in a book that’s waiting to be written.
- No matter how hard it is, just keep going because you only fail when you give up.
Why give up on something you worked so hard for? Giving up, is throwing all that time and effort away.
- Sometimes you have to experience the bad, so that you can learn to appreciate the good.
When you hit rock bottom, you begin to appreciate things more.
- Don’t ignore the effort of a person who tries to keep in touch. It’s not all the time someone cares.
This is an important quote. You never know what you have until it’s gone.
- Be thankful for what you have. You have no idea how many people would love to have what you’ve got.
This is deep. It’s true though. Always be thankful for what you have.
This is only a few of the many quotes I wanted to share with you…meaning, there will be another post! Either way, I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you found it useful, then please give it a like! And give it a share for others!